Battle Sisters

Some of my fellow nerds and I are putting together 40k armies for England Lockdown number 3. I am building a small force of Battle Sisters (or Adeptus Sororitas as GW insist on calling them now) and have: 

  1. a small pile of incomplete metal sisters; 
  2. a box of the new plastic sisters; and
  3. some female Stormcast Eternals (from Age of Sigmar) to build some elites. 

I'll be using the old metal sisters as the standard footsloggers and this has left me with empty-handed heavy weapons bearers too few special weapon sisters. Conversions are in order!

I used a plastic storm bolter and hands from the new sisters kit to create a sister preparing to throw a grenade:  


I used a duplicate sister superior with a broken sword as the basis for another storm bolter bearer (this time with a space marine auspex - clearly locating targets!):


Another heavy weapon trooper and some more spare hands and weapons melded together with green stuff: 


A slightly more involved final conversion using a plastic space marine storm bolter, a rogue trader terminator muzzle and a hand from a Warhammer empire militiaman!



Which gives me three teams of five sisters with two storm bolters each and a final team of 5 sisters with two flamers and a sister superior with a combi-flamer (this last team will be mounted in an immolator armed with ... more flamers!) 


I'll posted detailed pictures of the WIP sisters as I paint them up. 

Comments

Popular Posts